Sharing the Music Deposit - Jun 2020
This deposit will confirm your place on the Sharing the Music course in Swindon on 6-7th June 2020.
The balance payment will be due by 6th May 2020.
Please make sure you are happy with the cancellation policy below before paying your deposit.
Please select which accommodation option you would like from the drop down list.
Once your deposit has been received you will be sent a booking form to complete, so we have all of your details.
- We are happy for your booking to be transferred if you are able to find someone to fill your place (same accommodation option unless an alternative is available). In this instance you would receive a full refund for any money paid.
- If you need to cancel with more than four weeks notice, we will keep your £50 deposit which can be transferred to another event (expiry 3 years). Any balance payment will be refunded to you.
- If you need to cancel with less than four weeks notice, we will keep £100, £50 of which can be transferred to another event (expiry 3 years). The remainder of your payment will be refunded to you.
- If you need to cancel with less than two weeks notice, we reserve the right to keep the full amount.
- Cancellation in special or sensitive circumstances will be considered at Susie’s discretion.
Life can be unpredictable, so we strongly recommend that you take out your own insurance, for any last minute illnesses etc. Guest First offer course/holiday cancellation insurance.